This policy is effective as of: February 24, 2017
• Non-Personally Identifiable Data: Any time you visit this website (“Site”), we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site and where you go on our Site. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address, and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. We may use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Site, and compile broad statistical data.
• Information Voluntarily Provided: Any information you provide to us (i.e., name, e-mail address, etc.) when you request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our websites, is securely maintained on our web server and internal systems. This information may be used to provide you with information you've requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see Opt-Out Procedures below).
• Business Partners: We may partner with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services to our Site visitors. As part of such a relationship, we may share with these companies the use of certain interactive Site functions. Information provided by our Site visitors through the use of such interactive functions may be available to both us and our partners.
• Agents: We may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf (e.g., administering e-mail services). Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. You should not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf.
• Compliance with Law/Safety: We may disclose specific personal information based on a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of Central Garden & Pet Company, along with its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliated and/or related companies.
If you are under the age of 18, you are welcome to use this Site. However, you must obtain the approval of a parent or guardian before you submit any personally identifiable information to this Site.
You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from us by adjusting your communication preferences on our Site.